One Memory about Mount Rinjani...


I would say, mount Rinjani is the best mountain's scenery aand landscape in Indonesia, mmmhh i believe in the world also. have not been to New Zealand and Iceland which according to others, they also have the beautiful landscapes. ;)

Conversation below is what i remember about Segara Anak Lake, the crater of mount Rinjani.

The situation was, me just arrived at the camping site next to the lake. i dropped my carrier, took my towel and toiletries. i ran into the water. before, i took some picture and of course a selfie. i think on 2012, the selfie was not as famous as now. :D

Then, i started to have a bath. brushed my tooth, shampoo, *skip skip. the water was so cold. indeed. almost freezing. then after that, the canadian came to me. He said:

The Canadian: "gill, you are so brave. Isn't cold? 
Me                 : "Ya indeed. It is freezing. I have to clean up my self. i can not sleep if i do not take a                              bath for 2 days."
The Canadian: "Why don't you try hot spring over there? many people go and camping there."
Me                 : "What? hot spring there?" *shivering* *put double jacket*



skip skip skip. *scroll 

Mount Anak Baru Jari. The son of Mount Rinjani. Some locals were fishing at that time.

Landscape of Segara Anak Lake





from the summit


Komentar

Andina mengatakan…
keren euy
gillnegara mengatakan…
terima kasih bunda khanza

Postingan Populer